Welcome to Eagle Peak Press!
This is our new and improved site now powered by WordPress. We hope you will enjoy the better appearance, enhanced features and greater functionality. We fixed the display of recent posts from John Maberry’s Writing (see it in the second column in the black background bottom area! If you find any other problems or have suggestions on improvements, please let us know.
Who we are and what we do
We’re a very small publisher located in the scenic environs of Silver City, New Mexico.
- Our current focus is Eagle Peak Quarterly, a web-only magazine. Click on the title linked to your left or the menu item above to see the current issue. Click on any magazine cover to your right to see that past issue or check all of them from the menu of past issues above. While there are frequent features exploring Buddhism in the Quarterly, others have no direct connection to religion or philosophy whatsoever. So, What IS in the Quarterly?
- We published Waiting for Westmoreland, a memoir, in trade paper and a variety of digital formats several years ago.
- Soon we will be publishing a short story collection of speculative fiction followed by a sci-fi novel. Look for announcements on Our Books page.
- Thrillers, mysteries or crime fiction will join fantasy and sci-fi in the future. All will be available in multiple digital formats and some in print.
- We will keep you informed of progress with occasional inclusion of snippets from these upcoming projects. You can find some of them in the widget area below, with links to story excerpts posted on the publisher’s writing blog.
We want to hear from you!
- We welcome your comments on articles in the Quarterly. Look for the comment form on each article.
- Have general comments, suggestions or questions? Contact us here.
What about submissions?
Click the link here for information about articles for the Quarterly OR about books for publication.