Welcome to Eagle Peak Press!
Breaking News: Download The Fountain, our new Kindle short-story collection for FREE from Amazon these three days: August 25-27, 2017.
We are still free and have very few ads. But we would be happy if you subscribe (FREE; see the form on the next two pages) and follow us. We also welcome comments and feedback (see We Want to Hear From You below).
Who we are and what we do
We’re a very small publisher located in the scenic environs of Silver City, New Mexico.
- Our current focus is Eagle Peak Quarterly, a web-only magazine. NOTE: The Quarterly schedule shifted to January, April, July and October–beginning April 2017. Click on the title linked to your left or the menu item above to see the current issue. Click on any magazine cover to your right to see that past issue or check all of them from the menu of past issues above. While there are frequent features exploring Buddhism in the Quarterly, others have no direct connection to religion or philosophy whatsoever. So, What IS in the Quarterly?
- We published Waiting for Westmoreland, a memoir, in trade paper and a variety of digital formats several years ago.
- We published The Fountain, a short story collection of speculative fiction, July of 2017 in eBook only. That will be followed by a sci-fi novel in late 2018 in both print and ePub. Look for announcements on Our Books page.
- Thrillers, mysteries or crime fiction will join fantasy and sci-fi in the future. All will be available in multiple digital formats and some in print.
- We will keep you informed of progress with occasional inclusion of snippets from these upcoming projects. You can find some of them in the widget area below, with links to story excerpts posted on the publisher’s writing blog.
We want to hear from you!
- We welcome your comments on articles in the Quarterly. Look for the comment form on each article.
- Have general comments, suggestions or questions? Contact us here.
What about submissions?
Click the link here for information about articles for the Quarterly OR about books for publication.