Welcome to Eagle Peak Press!
We are still free and have NO ads–nor do we plan on placing them here. We DO have links to other sites where our books can be purchased. We would be happy if you subscribe (FREE; see the form on the next two pages) and follow us. We also welcome comments and feedback (see We Want to Hear From You below).
Who we are and what we do
We’re a very small publisher located in the scenic environs of Silver City, New Mexico.
- We published the Tenth Anniversary Edition of Waiting for Westmoreland, a memoir, in trade paper and a variety of digital formats December of 2017. See more on Our Books page.
- We published The Fountain, a short story collection of speculative fiction, July of 2017 in eBook only. That will be followed by a sci-fi novel in and another short story collection in both print and digital editions. Look for announcements on Our Books page.
- Thrillers, mysteries or crime fiction will join fantasy and sci-fi in the future. All will be available in multiple digital formats and some in print.
- We will keep you informed of progress with occasional inclusion of snippets from these upcoming projects. You can find some of them in the widget area below, with links to story excerpts posted on the publisher’s writing blog.
- We have also published 17 editions of the Eagle Peak Quarterly, a web-only magazine. NOTE: The 17th Quarterly is the last issue on a quarterly basis–beginning in the spring of 2019, we will change the magazine to an annual. Click on the title linked to your left or the menu item above to see the current issue. Click on any magazine cover to your right to see that past issue or check all of them from the menu of past issues above. While there are frequent features exploring Buddhism in the Quarterly, others have no direct connection to religion or philosophy whatsoever. So, What IS in the Quarterly?
We want to hear from you!
- We welcome your comments on articles in the Quarterly. Look for the comment form on each article.
- Have general comments, suggestions or questions? Contact us here.
What about submissions?
Click the link here for information about articles for the Quarterly OR about books for publication.