Welcome to Eagle Peak Press!
We’re a very small publisher in the scenic environs of Silver City, New Mexico.
We would be happy if you subscribe (FREE; see the form on the next two pages) and follow us. We also welcome comments and feedback (see We Want to Hear From You below).
Who we are and what we do
Breaking News: The first Eagle Peak Annual is now here! Just click the EAGLE PEAK ANNUAL tab above.
- COMING SOON—a new collection of short stories, verse and more. First in eBook, later in paper. See more about this book in the 2020 Eagle Peak Annual–and look for announcements on Our Books page.
- We published the Tenth Anniversary Edition of Waiting for Westmoreland, a memoir, in trade paper and a variety of digital formats December of 2017. See more on Our Books page.
- We published The Fountain, a short story collection of speculative fiction, July of 2017 in eBook only. That will be followed by a sci-fi novel in and another short story collection in both print and digital editions. Look for announcements on Our Books page.
- Thrillers, mysteries or crime fiction will join fantasy and sci-fi in the future. All will be available in multiple digital formats and some in print.
- We will keep you informed of progress with occasional inclusion of snippets from these upcoming projects. You can find some of them in the widget area below, with links to story excerpts posted on the publisher’s writing blog.
- We also published 17 editions of the Eagle Peak Quarterly, a web-only magazine–before switching to an Annual. Click on the QUARTERLY– PAST ISSUES tab above. Select any magazine cover to see that past issue. While there are frequent features exploring Buddhism in the Quarterly, others have no direct connection to religion or philosophy whatsoever. So, What will you find in the Annual–or the past quarterlies?
We are still free and have NO ads–nor do we plan on placing them here. We DO have links to other sites where our books can be purchased.
We want to hear from you!
- We welcome your comments on articles in the Quarterly. Look for the comment form on each article.
- Have general comments, suggestions or questions? Contact us here.
What about submissions?
Click the link here for information about articles for the Quarterly OR about books for publication.